Who are we?
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers in 2018, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Australia, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and the US.
We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What is the UI Designer role?
We have an immediate need for a UI Designer with super research, sketching, wire framing, iteration and prototyping skills. You will take a stance against the bad design and poor usability of traditional enterprise based software, owning the aesthetics of our product within a well-funded, fast growth startup. Remember, we’re here to deliver an awesome product for our customers, and our UI/UX is a major component of this.
What you’ll be doing?
- Create, integrate and apply the Gravity UI style guide across web and mobile platforms
- Work closely with the product, development and marketing colleagues throughout the design process
- Collaborate with the technical teams to carry designs through the build process and meet release standards
- Quickly produce low to high fidelity concept mocks and UI prototypes
- Stay up to date on design trends and industry best practices
- Demonstrate ability to present and define design decisions and critique others
- Spec and create assets ready for development across web and mobile platforms
- Assist in solidifying our visual brand through marketing projects
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds and who want to deliver truly amazing products based in Hong Kong.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (such as health insurance and an incentive scheme based on company performance).
- Generous annual leave (20 days plus an extra day for your birthday so we can all celebrate!)
- Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build and sell
If this opportunity excites you and you match with what we are looking for, then send us your CV to email@example.com.
We will contact you if you get shortlisted for an interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.