Who are we?
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers in 2018, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Australia, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and the US.
We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What is the Senior Sales Manager – APAC?
Based in Hong Kong, as a Senior Sales Manager for Gravity in APAC you will be responsible for the full end-to-end sales cycle – from early market making, to targeted business development, customer contract signing and then subsequent renewals. You will be responsible for achieving our Asian market sales targets and related customer acquisition goals. In light of our ongoing success within the retail and manufacturing sectors, we are looking to expand our experience and knowledge base in these areas to help support and grow our market share and therefore will be recruiting bright individuals in strategic locations that can bring with them deep industry knowledge.
What you’ll be doing?
- Identifying and developing new leads in our target sectors across Asia, as well as identifying potential new markets as we move forward.
- Lead qualification/prioritization with subsequent customer demoing and showcasing of the Gravity product lines to prospects either face to face or remotely.
- Creating and delivering compelling c-suite solution-based sales pitches and powerful business cases.
- Crafting SAAS based deal & pricing structures through all steps of customer negotiation, sales closure and SAAS agreement signature.
- Responsible for the customer account management: From customer acquisition to the smooth hand over of the customer to the Customer Success team.
- Managing customer subscription renewals and sell-through.
- Progressing all aspects of the sales cycle including forecast and pipe management.
- Representing Gravity at industry related conferences and events.
- Overachieving quota.
We are looking for a sales professional who:
- Is consistently able to display a C-suite understanding of supply chain & logistics challenges, trends, and best practices, earned through a hands-on supply chain management experience of more than 7 years, ideally in the Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing or Logistics industries.
- Has a proven track record in software solution sales, in the supply chain space, of over 5 years.
- A deep understanding of the SAAS sales model, subscription & renewals selling and the importance of customer success strategies.
- Strong sales mind-set, business acumen sense and excellent negotiation skills.
- Can hold a forecast, build a meaningful pipe and always delight our customers.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast moving environment and who is ambitious for additional accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Have excellent command of written and spoken business English with an additional Asian language(s) a bonus. Has the personal presence to represent Gravity at events and conferences.
- A solid and practical knowledge of technology innovation and is able to express this experience in a simple and effective way.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related subject area.
- The ability to travel internationally as required.
What Gravity will offer you…
A unique opportunity to join a company as we grow and take the market by storm. The time is now.
An opportunity to work, learn, grow and win within a team of high-energy and talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds – all of whom share Gravity’s passion to deliver truly amazing products that bring value and success to our customers.
In addition, we offer:
o Competitive compensation, benefits and incentive schemes to reflect your performance
o Generous annual leave
o A flat & lean organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build and sell.
If this opportunity excites you and you match with what we are looking for, then send us your CV together with details of your current package to email@example.com. We will contact you if you get shortlisted for an interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.