Who are we?
Gravity is a Singapore based company, with employees all over the world. We hire intelligent, generous people who are continually learning and sharing. We value the diversity of backgrounds, ideas, opinions, and life experiences of the people who make Gravity a unique and exciting place to work. Our culture is one that encourages collaboration, supports creativity, and celebrates integrity.
What are we looking for?
We are hiring a Sales Development Representative to join the Sales Leadership Team across the Americas. This is a vital role to fuel growth at Gravity by building a world-class Sales Development team. You will have the opportunity to pursue and cultivate a rewarding sales career with an industry leader during Gravity’s important stage of growth. As a vital part of the team, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and take full ownership.
- Drive sales growth by sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead conversation & outbound cold calls and emails.
- Collaborating frequently with Marketing & Sales Representatives to build a qualified pipeline.
- Perform introductory online demos to prospects, educating them on the benefits of Gravity’s solutions.
- Conduct research to develop target account contact information and account
- Utilize CRM software to track and measure all sales activity
Key Requirements for this Role:
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of SDR experience. Know the role!
- Experience within the logistics and supply chain industry is a must! – freight forwarding a plus.
- Experience with SaaS, DaaS platform.
- Understanding the movement of global freight and the associated “pain-points”.
- Hands-on experience with SalesForce, LinkedIn & Sales Navigator, data mining and sequence software programs like: ZoomInfo Lead411, Outreach and other SDR tools is a must.
- Spends significant time on prospecting activity; spend minimal time on post sales activities
- Remote work required.
- Lead generation to find business opportunities through inbound and
- outbound leads and self-prospecting
- Prospect potential clients and qualify for potential business opportunities.
- Build a deep understanding of the company and product.
- Create a strong business foundation through the development of communication
- Qualify leads to ensure they are good prospects for the company.
- Career development into Enterprise Sales Executive
If this opportunity excites you, send your CV to [email protected] together with what we need to offer to get you on board. We will contact you if you get shortlisted for an interview.
Please note we will only be accepting applications from those who have the right to live and work in the USA.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.