Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers of 2020, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Our goal is to lead the market in forging a new way of managing complex and global supply chains, bringing our friends & competitors along with us for the journey by providing a product that makes it easy for our users to access their supply chain data across any device at any time, giving them a truly unique end-to-end view.
At Gravity, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
- Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Work closely with business teams and stakeholders across countries to deliver features that meet with product benchmark and user satisfaction
- Lead design and analyze complex business processes to be solved with automated systems
- Setting feature objectives, creating user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Provide functional subject matter expertise.
- Anticipate customers’ needs
- Facilitate project-related testing, rollout, and post-mortem work
Who are you:
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Supply Chain system or SaaS implementations
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as superb skills in business analysis, project management, process improvement, and change management.
- Strong analytical and business process skills along with a maniacal attention to detail
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, fast-paced environment
What you will gain:
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds and who want to deliver truly amazing products based in Hong Kong.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (such as health insurance and an incentive scheme based on company performance).
- Generous annual leave (20 days plus an extra day for your birthday so we can all celebrate!)
- Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build and sell.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.