Who are we?
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers in 2018, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Australia, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and the US.
We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What is the Product Manager Role?
At Gravity, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
What you’ll be doing?
- Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Act as a liaison between the business teams and IT to ensure that the business requirements are complete and met by the proposed technology solutions
- Lead design and analyze complex business processes to be solved with automated systems
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing that meet user requirement
- Provide functional subject matter expertise.
- Anticipate customers’ needs
- Facilitate project-related testing, rollout, and post-mortem work
What you’ll need…
- Solid experience with technology and product management
- Experience in managing Supply Chain system implementations
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as superb skills in business analysis, project management, process improvement, and change management.
- Strong analytical and business process skills along with a maniacal attention to detail
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, fast-paced environment
What will you offer me?
A unique opportunity to join a company as we grow and take the market by storm. An opportunity to work, learn, grow and win within a team of high-energy and talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds – all of whom share Gravity’s passion to deliver truly amazing products that bring value and success to our customers.
In addition, we offer:
o Competitive compensation, benefits and incentive schemes to reflect your performance
o Generous annual leave (20 days plus an extra day for your birthday so we can all celebrate!)
o A flat & lean organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build and sell.
If this opportunity excites you and you match with what we are looking for, then send us your CV together with details of your desired package to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.