Who we are:
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers of 2020, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Our goal is to lead the market in forging a new way of managing complex and global supply chains, bringing our friends & competitors along with us for the journey by providing a product that makes it easy for our users to access their supply chain data across any device at any time, giving them a truly unique end-to-end view.
At Gravity, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
You will be responsible for hands on integration design, mapping, development and testing of API interfaces utilising Dell Boomi AtomSphere as part of the wider customer on-boarding process. The Integration Specialist plays a key part in ensuring our product meets our customer’s expectations.
You will be part of a small team supporting customers globally utilising collaborative cloud technology. Being the subject matter expert of enterprise application integrations, you will work with a cross functional team to successfully on-board new customers on time and to budget with minimum fuss.
This role will also be responsible for supporting existing customer installs with monitoring of integration processes, error reporting and troubleshooting of any failures.
Who you are:
- 3+ years hands on Dell Boomi (or similar) experience
- Good RDBMS and SQL knowledge
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies and architectures
- Good excel/csv/ftp skills
- Understanding of and exposure e exposure to ERP (SAP) and TMS (Cargowise) integration work.to Restful API Integration
- ERP and TMS experience
- Supply Chain knowledge is desirable
- Experience working in a customer facing role with good understanding of the software delivery life cycle and ideally som
- You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The ability to work independently in querying data, is key to succeed in this role.
- You will be an excellent communicator and multitasker who is able to handle high pressure customer facing situations whilst making sound judgements on how to prioritise your work to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- You are strong at building relationships and a great teamplayer
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Performance Bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave in UK
- Remote/ Flexible working opportunities
- A flat and lean organization structure
- Global working environment and opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or or genetic information. All data will be used for Hiring purpose only.