Who are we?
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers of 2020, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Our goal is to lead the market in forging a new way of managing complex and global supply chains, bringing our friends & competitors along with us for the journey by providing a product that makes it easy for our users to access their supply chain data across any device at any time, giving them a truly unique end-to-end view.
Who are we looking for?
The HR Manager will work closely with the Gravity leadership team in order to develop and execute an HR strategy and approach that supports the overall aims of the business. You will act as a strategist, a communicator and a trusted HR advisor to the team, providing professional advice and solutions on HR issues and challenges which influences the employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Full HR duties including recruitment, learning & development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management and succession planning across the globe.
- Build out our people strategies and policies to support the business goals.
- Providing professional HR solutions, advice, support and leadership to the businesses senior and mid-management
- Support managers in building strong talent pipelines and managing recruitment up to c-suite level.
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organisational design, employee engagement and talent analytics.
- Plan and execute employee relation programs to increase staff engagement and morale, and actively manage the retention of high potential employees.
- Experienced HR Manager with a strong generalist background
- 6 to 8 years relevant work experience
- Experienced in building policies, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits structure, employee relations and global mobility
- International HR experience is preferred
- Well-developed leadership, communications, team building and influencing skills; unquestioned integrity; and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address sensitive HR and business issues.
- Able to communicate at all levels in the company and to support business development and change
- Have excellent command of written and spoken business English, Cantonese is a plus.
- Positive attitude, independent, result-driven, high adaptability and excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed
- Bachelors degree or above
What we will offer you…
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds and who want to deliver truly amazing products based in Hong Kong.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (such as health insurance and an incentive scheme based on company performance).
- Generous annual leave (20 days plus an extra day for your birthday so we can all celebrate!)
- Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build and sell.
If this opportunity excites you, send your CV to [email protected]. We will contact you if you get shortlisted for an interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.