Who we are:
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers of 2020, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Our goal is to lead the market in forging a new way of managing complex and global supply chains, bringing our friends & competitors along with us for the journey by providing a product that makes it easy for our users to access their supply chain data across any device at any time, giving them a truly unique end-to-end view.
At Gravity, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
What we need from you:
Have 3+ years commercial experience with the below:
- React.js 16+, Redux, AngularJS, SASS, Webpack, Grunt
- Git SCM (Pull Request work model, feature branches, rebasing)
- All 3+ years in commercial/enterprise environments
- Application development using Docker and familiarity with Kubernetes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment
- Very strong knowledge of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and performance
- Strong software development skills, FE design patterns, functional design, RESTful API keeping in mind future scalability and performance
- JIRA, online SCM (Bitbucket/GitHub)
- Familiar with TDD, writing unit/integration/ui tests
- Dedication to quality-oriented practices like code reviews, pair programming and refactoring
- Have a thirst for learning and understanding cutting edge technologies
- Great attitude and sense of humor
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Performance Bonus
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Remote/ Flexible working opportunities
- A flat and lean organization structure
- Global working environment and opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or or genetic information. All data will be used for Hiring purpose only.