Who are we?
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers in 2018, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Australia, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What are we looking for?
Our Graphic & digital Designer is to support the design needs of the Marketing department. We are looking for a highly responsible, patient, mindful and experience person. This role is responsible for designing innovative and engaging functional content for both online and offline to support marketing and growth efforts.
Design is a major component of why our customers love our platform and our corporate website and design assets need to be a reflection of this.
What you’ll be doing…
- Handle the day-to-day design needs of the Marketing team such as: corporate branding, demo videos, branding videos, landing pages, advertisements, online and offline marketing, and occasionally white papers, case studies and presentations.
- Able to handle projects independently, come up artwork and layout solutions, co-ordinate editorial and printing; might need to develop photo concepts and assist in shooting
- Responsible for updating and maintaining website design. Work with all the different teams to understand sales messaging, product features and communication goals and any process which is necessary.
- Review the website on an ongoing basis, monitoring performance and results and identify options and new technologies for improvement.
- Develop company content/graphics/video by coordinating brand elements with marketing team and other designers on the team.
- Stay up to date on design trends and industry best practices. Perform regular reviews of competitor websites and design assets.
- Develop impressive ideas in branding, advertising, promotional materials, and commercial related designs.
- Exhibition and pop up booth design; Online marketing materials including eDM, Facebook posts with essays.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent diploma, etc. in relevant discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing design-related field
- Experience creating motion graphics, promotional videos and product demo videos is preferred
- Experience in creation of infographics is an advantage
- Solid design fundamentals – colour, composition, space, typography
- Familiarity with SEO and marketing
- Possess a demonstrable portfolio of web and/or mobile design and print work
- Experience in mobile application design (iOS or Android, both is a big plus)
- Passionate about Design
- Have excellent command of written and spoken business English
- Immediate available is preferred
What Gravity will offer you…
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds and who want to deliver truly amazing products based in Hong Kong.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (such as health insurance and an incentive scheme based on company performance).
- Generous annual leave (20 days plus an extra day for your birthday so we can all celebrate!)
- Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build and sell
If this opportunity excites you and you match with what we are looking for, then send us your CV together with details of your current package to email@example.com. We will contact you if you get shortlisted for an interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.