Who we are:
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers of 2020, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Our goal is to lead the market in forging a new way of managing complex and global supply chains, bringing our friends & competitors along with us for the journey by providing a product that makes it easy for our users to access their supply chain data across any device at any time, giving them a truly unique end-to-end view.
At Gravity, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’re the bedrock of Gravity’s technology solution. The infrastructure and systems you create, monitor, and improve are used by big businesses all around the world and all hours of the day. You’ll interact with software engineers, product managers, support staff to deliver the best product possible.
What we need from you:
Have 3+ years commercial experience with the below:
- Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Helm
- Nginx, secret/key management system, Let’s Encrypt
- Grafana, ELK, Prometheus
- Bash, Powershell, Kusto
- Git SCM (Pull Request work model, feature branches, rebasing)
- Excellent communication skills (English is our business language)
- Deep knowledge and experience setting up and monitoring Azure in enterprise production environments with Docker and Kubernetes. Knowledge of AWS is nice to have
- CLI is your best friend and your preferred method for interacting with *nix and Windows environments
- You love scripting and CI/CD: if it’s not scripted, in SCM, and automatically running it’s not set up correctly.
- You love data, especially metrics about how your instances, databases, systems, and applications are performing. You predict issues before they happen. All systems and programs have proper logging ready and accessible for whoever needs them for debugging or information
- Your CI/CD systems deliver code as fast and as error-proof as possible
- Experience with Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, is a plus
- Your systems and infrastructure are scalable, always up, redundant, secure, self-healing, and quick to recover after a major event
- JIRA, online SCM (Bitbucket/GitHub)
- You’re familiar with serverless and microservice architecture
- You like working with networks, subnets, DNS, NAT and other related technologies
- Comfortable with using pull requests as your primary workflow
- Confident in troubleshooting problems independently and communicating problems and/or solutions clearly to other stakeholders
- Learning new and upcoming technologies quickly to incorporate it to our workflow or system
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Performance Bonus
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Remote/ Flexible working opportunities
- A flat and lean organization structure
- Global working environment and opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or or genetic information. All data will be used for Hiring purpose only.