Development Operations Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer, you’re the bedrock of Gravity’s technology solution. The infrastructure and systems you create and monitor are used by big businesses all around the world and all hours of the day.
- Deep knowledge and experience setting up and monitoring Azure in enterprise production environments, Docker and Kubernetes. Knowledge of AWS is nice to have.
- CLI is your best friend and your preferred method for interacting with *nix and Windows environments. If you had a *nix beard, it’d be to your toes.
- You’re not a script kiddie, you’re a script adult. If it’s not scripted and in SCM, it’s not setup correctly.
- You love data, especially metrics about how your instances, databases, systems, and applications are performing. You love performance tuning. You predict issues before they happen. All systems and programs have proper logging ready and accessible for whoever needs them for debugging or information.
- Your CI/CD systems deliver code as fast and as error-proof as possible.
- Experience with Jenkins and Bitbucket Pipelines is a huge plus. You’ve set up automated full end to end testing to ensure everything works as expected.
- Your systems and infrastructure are scalable, always up, redundant, secure, self-healing, and quick to recover after a major event.
- You’re familiar with a serverless and microservice architecture.
What we’ll offer you…
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds and who want to deliver truly amazing products based in Hong Kong.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Generous annual leave (plus an extra day for your birthday so we can celebrate!)
- A flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build