Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers of 2020, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Our goal is to lead the market in forging a new way of managing complex and global supply chains, bringing our friends & competitors along with us for the journey by providing a product that makes it easy for our users to access their supply chain data across any device at any time, giving them a truly unique end-to-end view.
At Gravity, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
As the Customer Success Manager for the Americas, you will be responsible for the performance and development of the Gravity customer base in the region. You will be the primary customer contact and will oversee the complete customer lifecycle, from initial discovery through to implementation and on-going customer account management, retention, satisfaction growth and revenue up-sell of our real-time supply chain and logistics management platform.
You will be integral in influencing our company to think and act in the best interest of our existing and future customers.
What you’ll be doing…
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our customers by deeply understanding their needs and building long term relationships, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring customer retention and establishing future growth opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the portfolio of existing and future customers across the region.
- Tracking and communicating progress and outcomes of relevant success plans for each customer.
- Identify and document regional best practices while also sharing global best practices across several functional domains.
- Preparing, leading and assisting with product demonstrations, solution scoping, process mapping workshops including the creation of output documentation.
- Supporting and facilitating the customer’s adoption of the Gravity platform, features, and functionalities.
- Maintains a deep understanding of our products and practices to serve as a point person for our accounts.
- Planning and leading product implementation into the customers’ business.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer success, relationship management, or a customer facing role.
- Experience in supply chain management and logistics, ideally with experience in using supply chain, global trade, and logistics software at a detailed level.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken business English.
- Experienced in managing senior client engagement across procurement, supply chain, logistics, IT and Finance and carrying out presentations and product demonstrations and relating these to individual client requirements and pain points.
- Highly-ethical, motivated, fun-loving and accepting of others with strong communication skills.
- Ability to travel (including internationally).
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Performance Bonus
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Remote/ Flexible working opportunities
- A flat and lean organization structure
- Global working environment and opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or or genetic information. All data will be used for Hiring purpose only.