Who are we?
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers in 2018, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Australia, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and the US.
We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What is the Content Editor & Strategist Role?
As Content Editor & Strategist you will be responsible for writing, improving and maintaining highly articulate, sales-focused copy to attract and nurture leads into paying customers. You’ll be an integral part of the Marketing team, using your superb writing skills for online communication in emails, website pages, brochures, white papers, sales presentations, advertisements and more. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness.
This role oversees all marketing content initiatives, setting the strategy and plan for content, as well as being the final line of defense against grammar errors and misspellings. The goal of this role is to ensure prospect engagement, messaging consistency and relevance, and positive experience – measure by lead progression through the funnel.
Energy, intelligence and resourcefulness are not optional attributes for this role. We are looking for someone who is an experienced and passionate copywriter, comfortable writing taglines, and short and long-form for copy in English for all marketing channels. And excited about being a part of a fast-growing technology company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lots of copywriting!
- Documenting a content marketing plan
- Developing messaging frameworks and creating buyer personas
- Play an important role in evaluating the sales funnel and buyer journey to ensure content is addressing the need of interested prospects and existing customers
- Research and create lead magnets such as eBooks, reports and whitepapers to support lead generation, collaborate with industry influencers, earn backlinks to content, create highly repurposable content
- Audit and improve existing content
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Digital & Graphic Designer to improve conversion rates through content efforts.
- Write everything from regular blog posts, social media posts, emails, brochures and other sales collateral to support lead generation efforts
- Own all content that gets published, collaborating with internal and external writers or content creators (Customer Success, Product, etc) to help the marketing department scale.
- Bachelor’s degree holder or above in Communications, Journalism, English or related major is preferred
- Minimum of three years of intensive experience writing sales and marketing copy, preferably in the B2B and/or SAAS software space
- We can’t stress this enough: great writing skills
- Ability to generate original, compelling content on the spot
- A marketing background is a strong plus
- History of great writing. Must have samples and be willing to take a writing test.
- Intelligent, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive, result-oriented, innovative. Can-do attitude.
What we’ll offer you…
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds and who want to deliver truly amazing products based in Hong Kong.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (such as health insurance and an incentive scheme based on company performance).
- Generous annual leave (20 days plus an extra day for your birthday so we can all celebrate!)
- Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build and sell
If this opportunity excites you and you match with what we are looking for, then send us your CV together with details of your current package to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if you get shortlisted for an interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.