Gravity Supply Chain
Who are we and what are we looking for?
Gravity brings supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What is the .NET / C# Developer Role?
As a .NET / C# developer you will build rich web API’s to integrate with our web and mobile platforms; relishing the opportunity to continually improve an existing product through refactoring and the removal/addition of features.
Moving fast and thinking on your feet are not optional attributes for this role.
- Strong software development skills, design patterns, domain modeling, OO and functional design
- Experience of working with .NET / C# in a commercial environment
- Experience in building Web APIs
- SQL and Stored Procedures are your languages of love
- LINQ to SQL or MS Entity Framework
- You love performance, you crave optimization
- Use of IoC containers is beneficial
- Knowledge of common design patterns in web applications is a double plus
What we’ll offer you…
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds who want to deliver truly amazing products.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Generous annual leave (plus an extra day for your birthday so we can celebrate!)
- Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build