Who are we and what are we looking for?
Gravity brings supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What is the Full Stack Developer Role?
Moving fast and thinking on your feet are not optional attributes for this role.
- Strong software development skills, design patterns, domain modeling, OO and functional design
- Experience of working with .NET / C# in a commercial environment
- Experience in building Web APIs
- SQL and Stored Procedures are your languages of love
- Experience working with React.js, Redux, AngularJS, and other comparable JS/Modern frameworks such as Ionic, SASS, Bower/Grunt/Webpack etc.
- Very strong knowledge of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and performance
- Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment
- Experienced in successfully managing and ‘leveling-up’ others
- Dedication to quality-oriented practices like code reviews, pair programming and refactoring.
- Have a thirst for learning and understanding cutting edge technologies.
- Great attitude and sense of humor
What we’ll offer you…
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds who want to deliver truly amazing products.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Generous annual leave (plus an extra day for your birthday so we can celebrate!)
- Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build