Website Gravity Supply Chain
Who are we and what are we looking for?
Gravity brings supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What is the Full Stack Developer Role?
Moving fast and thinking on your feet are not optional attributes for this role.
- Strong software development skills, design patterns, domain modeling, OO and functional design
- Experience of working with .NET / C# in a commercial environment
- Experience in building Web APIs
- SQL and Stored Procedures are your languages of love
- Experience working with React.js, Redux, AngularJS, and other comparable JS/Modern frameworks such as Ionic, SASS, Bower/Grunt/Webpack etc.
- Very strong knowledge of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and performance
- Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment
- Experienced in successfully managing and ‘leveling-up’ others
- Dedication to quality-oriented practices like code reviews, pair programming and refactoring.
- Have a thirst for learning and understanding cutting edge technologies.
- Great attitude and sense of humor
What we’ll offer you…
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds who want to deliver truly amazing products.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Generous annual leave (plus an extra day for your birthday so we can celebrate!)
- Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build