Who we are
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers of 2020, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Our goal is to lead the market in forging a new way of managing complex and global supply chains, bringing our friends & competitors along with us for the journey by providing a product that makes it easy for our users to access their supply chain data across any device at any time, giving them a truly unique end-to-end view.
At Gravity, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
Who are we looking for?
As a .NET developer you will build rich web API’s to integrate with our web and mobile platforms; embracing the chance to apply microservice architecture technologies such as messaging and event sourcing; relishing the opportunity to continually improve an existing product through refactoring and the removal/addition of features. Moving fast and thinking on your feet are not optional attributes for this role.
You will work as part of a cross-functional project team, which will include Product Management, UX/UI, Marketing etc and a group of 20 Engineers..!
Have 3+ years commercial/enterprise experience with the below:
- .NET (.NET Core)/ C#
- Entity Framework Core
- SQL, stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server 2017+ and PostgreSQL v11+
- Git SCM (Pull Request work model, feature branches, rebasing)
- Application development using Docker and familiarity with Kubernetes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to debug issues
- Strong software development skills, design patterns, domain modeling, OOP and functional design, RESTful API keeping in mind future scalability and performance
- Strong understanding of event-driven architecture and the related technologies
- JIRA, online SCM (Bitbucket/GitHub)
- Ability to profile / improve performance in C# and SQL
- Good understanding in writing performant SQL queries including use of query plans
- Familiar with TDD, writing unit/integration/ui tests
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Performance Bonus
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Remote/ Flexible working opportunities
- A flat and lean organization structure
- Global working environment and opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or or genetic information. All data will be used for Hiring purpose only.