Who are we?
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative Supply Chain Management Solution Providers of 2020, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Australia, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Our goal is to lead the market in forging a new way of managing complex and global supply chains, bringing our friends & competitors along with us for the journey by providing a product that makes it easy for our users to access their supply chain data across any device at any time, giving them a truly unique end-to-end view.
What is the Support Specialist Role?
The Support Specialist plays a key part in ensuring our product meets our customer’s expectations. You’ll have a passion for service and enjoy being a pivotal cog in the relationship between our users and our Technical and Customer Success teams. You’ll have a focus on right first time and a flair for driving process. Crossing the t’s and dotting the i‘s will be second nature as you manage customer support.
What you’ll be doing?
- Joining a growing team with the aim to be a best in class support team to a diverse worldwide customer base
- Become a subject matter expert on the Gravity platform, its day-to-day usage and how we strive to help our customers understanding the benefits and features that pertain to their specific needs
- Manage the flow of information between the customer and our technical teams
- Help maintain a consistent SLA / response time and 95%+ customer satisfaction rating
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Provide regular / proactive recommendations that help Identify areas of opportunities to expand our partnerships with customers
- Assisting in onboarding new customers/users
- A next level problem solver
- High level of comfort with data analytics tools and processes
- Take pride in attention to detail through outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a customer support role
- Experience of managing incidents, problems and performing root cause analysis
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical users
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Experience of face to face and web based user training of a software function
- Experience in UATing software including a demonstrable ability to suggest change and improvement
- Supply Chain and related application experience a definite positive but not required
What we’ll offer you…
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds and who want to deliver truly amazing products in a Global environment.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
- Competitive salary
- Twenty days of annual leave (plus an extra day for your birthday so we can celebrate!)
- Flexible working hours to meet the business needs of diverse worldwide client base
- Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build
If the above sounds like you, send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll contact you if you get shortlisted for an interview.
Please note we will only be accepting applications from those who have the right to live and work in Hong Kong.